Photo Block Spray to Stop Tickets in the Mail

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Montauk Project- Nichols Pt. 4 Coast to Coast



I experienced a time shift when I was working in Montauk about 6 years ago. I was walking towards the beach about 7pm in August to take a swim. As I was walking on the sand towards the water, I felt a wall of energy and noticed a change in the light. It switched to like a golden hue, I looked down and noticed that there were no longer any footprints on the sand, even though it had just been a busy beach day. My skin started to tingle, I saw a being that was almost invisible walk towards me on the beach. I re-traced my steps off the beach and felt the same wall of energy as I moved off the beach. The light returned to normal and I went on my merry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment